How do you add smart art to slides?
PowerPoint – Adding SmartArt to Your Slides
- Select the text that you’d like to work with.
- Select Home > Convert to SmartArt, and then select a SmartArt graphic.
- Under the SmartArt Tools Design tab, you can choose from: SmartArt Styles – Select a SmartArt style to apply to your slides.
What is meant by Smart Art?
A SmartArt graphic is a visual representation of your information and ideas. You create one by choosing a layout that fits your message. … Combined with other features such as themes, SmartArt graphics help you create designer-quality illustrations with only a few clicks of your mouse.
Where is SmartArt tools in PowerPoint?
You can find SmartArt tools on two tabs: the Format tab and the Design tab:
- The Design tab helps you change your SmartArt graphic’s layout, to change the style, or to change the colors used in your SmartArt graphic.
- The Format tab helps you change the shapes in your SmartArt graphic, their style, and their colors.
Select Home > Convert to SmartArt. Select the SmartArt you want.
How do you convert to SmartArt?
Just select your text, select Home > Convert to SmartArt, and then select the SmartArt you like. Some options also allow you to add pictures. Select Convert to Smart Art, More SmartArt Graphics, Picture, and then select the option you like.