What is the best PowerPoint background for a presentation?
What are the best background and text colors for a PowerPoint presentation? The best colors for slides have high contrast so they are easily seen. Dark backgrounds should have light text and bright accent colors. Light backgrounds should have dark text and bold accent colors.
What is the 4×5 rule for PowerPoint presentations?
It is a streamlined approach to ensure you won’t be the one reading word-for-word from your PowerPoint and that your audience will not lose focus. The 5X5 Rule is simple. For every slide, no more than 5 bullet points with no more than 5 words per bullet point.
What is the 4×5 rule for slideshow presentations?
KEEP TEXT MINIMAL!
The 4×5 rule advises you to use four bullet points of five words each. The rule of 33 says use a maximum of 33 words per slide.
What is the 5 to 8 rule in PowerPoint?
That means allowing no more than five words per text line, having no more than five lines of text per slide, and never having more than five text-heavy slides in a row. More than anything, you want your slides to be as readable as possible.
What is a 30 point font?
20 minutes is the longest amount of time you should speak. 30 point font is the smallest font size you should use on your slides.
What is the 6 by 6 rule for PowerPoint presentations?
Stick to the basics when it comes to transitions between slides. A good way to keep yourself in line is by remembering the 666 rule. Presentation University recommends slides shave no more than six words per bullet, six bullets per image and six word slides in a row.
Which theme is best for PPT?
Grab yourself one of these great creative PowerPoint presentation templates to match your content to your deck design.
- Be. …
- Metha – Creative Powerpoint Template by designesto. …
- Enjoy PowerPoint Template by GrizzlyDesign. …
- Creative PowerPoint Template by BervisualStd. …
- Lances – Art Deco Powerpoint Template by designesto.
How do I make a good background in PowerPoint?
- Select the slide you want to add a background picture to.
- Select Design > Format Background.
- In the Format Background pane, select Picture or texture fill.
- Select File.
- In the Insert Picture dialog box, choose the picture you want to use and then select Insert.