What is Slide Sorter view in presentation?
In the Slide Sorter view, you see a miniature of each slide. The Slide Sorter view not only gives you a great view of your presentation as a whole, but it also lets you rearrange and hide your slides. … The Slides tab also allows you to hide or display text formatting and to see whether slides are hidden.
What is Slide Sorter view answer?
Answer: Slide Sorter view is a feature included in Microsoft PowerPoint software that allows the user to see all the slides in a presentation at one time. The slides appear in the task pane as small graphics that are arranged in rows and columns.
What are the types of views in PowerPoint presentation?
Microsoft PowerPoint has three main views: normal view, slide sorter view, and slide show view.
What is Slide Sorter view class 9?
Slide Sorter View: It provides a view of slides in thumbnail form. This view makes it easy to sort and organize the sequence of the slides at the time of creating presentation and also, at the time of preparing presentation for printing.
What do you mean by slide view?
Slide Show view takes up the full computer screen, like an actual presentation. In this view, you see your presentation the way your audience will. You can see how your graphics, timings, movies, animated effects, and transition effects will look during the actual presentation.
How can you move the slides in the Slide Sorter view?
To manipulate slides in Slide Sorter view:
- Click the Slide Sorter view button in the bottom-left corner of the page.
- Click the slide you want to move.
- Hold down the left mouse button and drag the slide to its new location. A pointer with a box appears as you drag the slide.
How do I view slides in PowerPoint?
To start a slide show:
- Click the Start From Beginning command on the Quick Access Toolbar, or press the F5 key at the top of your keyboard. …
- Select the Slide Show view command at the bottom of the PowerPoint window to begin a presentation from the current slide.
What is the function of Slide Sorter view explain the steps to delete a slide in this view?
Click the Slide Sorter View button. Click the slide you want to delete. Press the Delete key on your keyboard. PowerPoint removes the slide and renumbers the other slides automatically.