How do you get rid of the white border in PowerPoint?
Go to Design > Page Borders. In the Borders and Shading box, on the Page Border tab, select the arrow next to Apply to and choose the page (or pages) you want to remove the border from. Under Setting, select None, and then select OK.
How do you make a shape outline transparent?
On the Format tab, click the Shape Outline drop-down arrow. The Shape Outline menu will appear. Select the color you want to use. If you want to make the outline transparent, select No Outline.
How do I remove borders from PowerPoint slides?
How to Get Rid of the Border When I Print
- Open your PowerPoint presentation.
- Click the “Office” button in the upper left corner.
- Click “Print.” A new window pops open on your screen.
- Click to deselect the “Frame Slides” box. …
- Click “Scale to Fit Paper” if you’re concerned about white borders.
How do you remove an outline in PowerPoint?
If you are using Excel or PowerPoint
- Select the text in the WordArt or on the PowerPoint slide that you want to delete an outline from. …
- Under Drawing Tools, on the Format tab, in the WordArt Styles group, click the arrow next to Text Outline, and then click No Outline.
Where is transparency on PowerPoint?
Go to the Picture Format tab. Select Transparency in the Adjust group. Use the preset options to choose your desired level of transparency or select Picture Transparency Options… to customize the transparency level.
How do I change the opacity of a text box in PowerPoint?
To adjust the transparency of the shape, click More Fill Colors. At the bottom of the Colors dialog box, move the Transparency slider, or enter a number in the box next to the slider. You can vary the percentage of transparency from 0% (fully opaque, the default setting) to 100% (fully transparent).
How do I make an image have a transparent background?
You can create a transparent area in most pictures. Select the picture that you want to create transparent areas in. Click Picture Tools > Recolor > Set Transparent Color. In the picture, click the color you want to make transparent.
How do I make a shape transparent in Illustrator?
Changing the Opacity of Objects in Illustrator
- Select the shape you want to make translucent.
- Opacity is found in the Appearance panel within the Properties panel.
- Click the arrow to the right of the 100% opacity indicator. …
- Drag the slider until your shape reaching the opacity level you want.
How do you make a shape fill transparent in Photoshop?
Select the desired layer, then click the Opacity drop-down arrow at the top of the Layers panel. Click and drag the slider to adjust the opacity. You’ll see the layer opacity change in the document window as you move the slider. If you set the opacity to 0%, the layer will become completely transparent, or invisible.