When you set up a menu for your PowerPoint presentation, you are making it interactive. A menu allows for easy navigation between different arenas in your slides, especially if the production has sections or chapters. Creating the menu will probably be one of the easiest parts of designing your project.
Open the Insert tab on the Ribbon and click the More button in the Shapes group to reveal the Shapes gallery. Click the button for the action button shape that you want to create. Point to where you want the upper-left corner of the button. Then click and drag to where you want the lower-right corner of the button.
How do I create a toolbar in PowerPoint?
Custom toolbar in PowerPoint
- Click on ‘Toolbar’ in ‘Settings’ dropdown menu.
- Select a starting point toolbar, and click ‘Copy selected’ from the ‘New’ dropdown menu.
- Select a folder and type in name of the toolbar. Click ‘Save’
- Activate the toolbar by clicking on the green tick mark.
How do I create a collapsible section in PowerPoint?
To collapse or expand all slide sections
On the Home tab, in the Slides group, click the Section button, and then click Collapse All or Expand All. Right-click any section name, and then click Expand All or Collapse All.
How do you collapse text in PowerPoint?
Collapsing a Paragraph
- Press the Collapse button.
- Double click the slide icon (this is a toggle)
- Using the Outline shortcut menu.
- Using the shortcut key (Alt + Shift -)