In PowerPoint just right-click the slide you want assistance with and choose Link to this Slide. When the sharing card appears you can change the share settings – if you only want your colleague to view the slide, and not edit it, for example – or just click Copy to copy the hyperlink to your clipboard.
Link to a website
- Select the text, shape, or picture that you want to use as a hyperlink.
- Select Insert > Hyperlink.
- Select Existing File or Web Page, and add the: Text to display – Type the text that you want to appear for your hyperlink. …
- Select OK.
You can’t assign hyperlinks to some objects in PowerPoint (e.g., video objects). Also, because some objects (e.g., stylized text, SmartArt) are saved in raster format after conversion with iSpring, hyperlinks may be lost. When you design a touchscreen app in PowerPoint, some small elements may be hard to click.
Get a page URL
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app. or Firefox app.
- Go to google.com.
- Search for the page.
- In search results, tap the title of the page.
- Copy the URL based on your browser: Chrome: Tap the address bar. Below the address bar, next to the page URL, tap Copy .