How do you add a speech in Keynote?
Record a voiceover narration
- Click to select the slide where you want the recording to start.
- Click. …
- Click Record in the sidebar. …
- To start recording your presentation, click. …
- Speak clearly into the microphone to begin your narration.
How do you automate in Keynote?
Open Keynote on your Mac to your presentation and then follow these steps.
- Click the Document button on the top right.
- In the Presentation Type box, select Self-Playing.
- In the Delay boxes to the right, use the arrows or enter times in seconds for Transitions and Builds.
Can you embed code into Keynote?
How do I record myself presenting in Keynote?
Record a presentation
- Open the presentation, then click to select the first slide in the slide navigator.
- Choose Play > Record Slideshow (from the Play menu at the top of your screen). …
- To customize the presenter display before you start recording, move the pointer, then click. …
How do I record audio and video in Keynote?
When recording, you control the navigation of the slideshow, and can even record an audio narration.
- Open your Keynote presentation. …
- Click on the “Inspector” icon, and then click “Audio.” Click on the “Record” button.
- Click the “File” button, and then click “Record Slideshow.” The recording will start immediately.
How do you use AppleScript in Keynote?
Use AppleScript to automate tasks in iWork for Mac
- Open the AppleScript Editor in Applications > Utilities.
- Choose File > Open Dictionary.
- Select Pages, Numbers, or Keynote. Click Choose. If you have an earlier version of the app installed, make sure to select the correct version in the list.
How do I embed HTML code in PowerPoint?
Click on the “Insert” tab on the ribbon and click on the “object” icon. Click “Create from file,” then “Browse,” and search for the HTML file on your hard drive. Click “OK” when you have selected the desired HTML file. Check the “Link” box if you do not want the file to be embedded in the PowerPoint document.
How do I convert keynote to HTML?
Exporting to HTML
- Click on the service menu on top of your screen File > Export To > HTML.
- Click Next…
- Enter a name in the Save As field. …
- To choose where to save the presentation, click the arrow next to the Where pop-up menu, then choose a location in the dialog. …
- Finally, Click Export.