How can we use MS PowerPoint in online teaching?
Creating the Perfect PowerPoint for Online Teaching
- Know your audience. …
- Create an outline to help you develop your PowerPoint presentation. …
- Become familiar with all features of PowerPoint. …
- Do not become dazzled with the “whistles and bells” of PowerPoint. …
- Limit each slide to a few bulleted points.
How do teachers use PowerPoint presentations?
Use brief points instead of long sentences or paragraphs and outline key points rather than transcribing your lecture. Use PowerPoint to cue and guide the presentation. Use the Notes feature to add content to your presentation that the audience will not see.
What is PPT in online teaching?
PowerPoint (PPT) is a handy tool for instructors to present their lectures in both face-to-face and online courses. But the effective use of PPT varies from one mode of teaching to the other.
How do I present a PowerPoint presentation online?
To present a PowerPoint presentation online, just follow these steps:
- Click the Present Online button in the Slide Show Ribbon tab. …
- Click Connect.
- If prompted, enter your Microsoft account username and password. …
- To send an email to your meeting participants, click Send in Email.
How do you use PowerPoint as a lecture?
To create an interactive video lecture, just open your PowerPoint.
- Record video narration. …
- Edit your video narration. …
- Add some interactivity to your video lecture. …
- Change the video lecture layout. …
- Publish your video lecture. …
- Publish and share your video lectures with iSpring Learn LMS.
How do you create an online education presentation?
So here are some tips for making more effective presentations for distance learning.
- Find a great template that fits your age group and subject.
- Make ONE presentation per subject.
- Don’t overload your slides with unnecessary text.
- Enrich your presentations with audio and video.
- Use mind maps!
- Try more graphic organizers.
Why do teachers use PowerPoint presentations?
Appropriate use of PowerPoint can enhance the teaching and learning experience for both staff and students. It provides encouragement and support to staff by facilitating the structuring of a presentation in a professional manner.
How do you effectively use PowerPoint?
- Plan carefully.
- Do your research.
- Know your audience.
- Time your presentation.
- Speak comfortably and clearly.
- Check the spelling and grammar.
- Do not read the presentation. Practice the presentation so you can speak from bullet points. …
- Give a brief overview at the start. Then present the information.
What is PPT presentation?
PPT is a file extension for a presentation file format used by Microsoft PowerPoint, the popular presentation software commonly used for office and educational slide shows. All text images, sound and video used in the presentation are contained in the PPT file.
What is PowerPoint presentation education?
Microsoft PowerPoint is a slides-based presentation tool that comes as part of Microsoft’s Office 365 package. It can be used by teachers and students as a way of creating slideshows. PowerPoint allows users to share the presentations live, in the room, as well as digitally online via a video conference interface.