How do I fix a corrupt PowerPoint File?
- Exit all open programs.
- Select Start, and then select Computer.
- Right-click the hard disk drive that contains the damaged presentation.
- Select Properties, and then select the Tools tab.
- In Error-checking, select Check Now.
- Select to select the Automatically fix file system errors check box.
Why do PowerPoint files become corrupted?
PowerPoint files can get corrupted when downloading them if your internet connection is not stable. Therefore, if you cannot open your downloaded PowerPoint file and are confident that the source document is okay, check your internet connection.
How do I fix PowerPoint found a problem with content Mac?
How to fix Error PowerPoint Found a Problem with Content?
- Open PowerPoint application and click on File.
- Now click on Options, go to Trust Centre.
- Click on Trust Centre Settings.
- In Trust Centre Settings, go to Protected View.
- Disable all the options and click on OK.
How do I fix a corrupt PowerPoint File online?
How to recover a PowerPoint presentation online
- select the presentation file by clicking the Select file button.
- enter your email address.
- enter the characters from the captcha image.
- click Next.
- wait for the damaged file to be recovered.
- download the recovered PowerPoint file.
How do I open a corrupt file?
Open a document after a file corruption error
- Click File > Open > Browse and then go to the location or folder where the document (Word), workbook (Excel), or presentation (PowerPoint) is stored. …
- Click the file you want, and then click the arrow next to Open, and click Open and Repair.
How do I repair a PowerPoint in Windows 10?
How can I repair broken PowerPoint files?
- Go to Control Panel > Programs and Features.
- Select the Microsoft Office version installed on your PC.
- Click Change and then select Quick Repair.
Why do PowerPoint files become corrupted on Mac?
Unusual system Shut-Down can affect the PowerPoint file if it is in active mode. Virus in application itself which restrict content storage in the document. Severe header corruption in the file. Invalid images in the presentation.
Why can’t I open a PPTX file?
PPTX File not opening due to PowerPoint security settings. If you have downloaded the PPTX file from some unsecured sources, the file might not be accessible because it is blocked. The PowerPoint application has a security protocol that allows users to block the PPT file, if it is downloaded from an unsecured source.
How do I fix PowerPoint found a problem with content in Pptx?
Fix PowerPoint found a problem with content
- Repair the source file and see.
- Unblock the PPT file.
- Disable Protected View.
- Add the current location of the file to the Trusted Locations list.
- Move the PPTX file to an unsynchronized folder.
How do I get out of Protected View in PowerPoint?
When a PowerPoint file is downloaded from the Internet it is opened in protected mode until the user decides to trust and edit it.
- Click File > Options.
- Click Trust Center > Trust Center Settings > Protected View.
- Uncheck Enable Protected View for files originating from the internet.
How do I find recovered PowerPoint files?
To find your unsaved work after the Document Recovery window closes, click the File tab, then select Open. At the bottom of your Recent Presentations, click Recover Unsaved Presentations to find your unsaved files.