To edit a hyperlink:
- In Normal View or Slide Master View, right-click the hyperlink and select Edit Hyperlink or Edit Link from the drop-down menu. The Hyperlink dialog box appears.
- Select the desired options.
- Click OK.
Click on the “File” tab in the PowerPoint Ribbon. On the right side of the pane that opens, PowerPoint displays the Document Information Panel, which provides data about your current file. In the Related Documents section at the bottom, click on “Edit Links to Files.”
Press Alt + F9 to display the fields Ctrl + F to open the search box Search: ^d hyperlink Check “Highlight all items found …” Click on the Find All button Close the dialog Ctrl + C to copy everything that is highlighted Open a new document and paste.
To edit a linked Excel worksheet, do one of the following:
- To edit the data from within Excel, right-click the object on the slide, point to Linked Worksheet Object, and select Edit.
- To update the data on the slide to match the data in the original Excel file, right-click the object on the slide, and click Update Link.
To open and test a hyperlink
- After you create a hyperlink, you should test it. Right-click the hyperlink, then click Open Hyperlink. Opening a hyperlink.
- Your web browser should open and then navigate to the linked page. If it does not work, check the hyperlink address for any misspellings.
Select all cells that contain hyperlinks, or press Ctrl+A to select all cells. Right-click, and then click Remove Hyperlinks.