Why can’t I delete slides in PowerPoint?
Make sure that you select the slide that you want to delete from the side menu. There will be an option to delete that slide. If not, it could be a glitch, try restarting your computer.
How do you delete a slide in PowerPoint without right clicking?
Step-1: Hold the “Ctrl” key and select all the slides you want to delete. To delete multiple slides on your PowerPoint presentation, first, hold the “Ctrl” key on your keyboard and simply “Left-click” on the slides you want to delete to select them together.
How do you delete an extra slide in PowerPoint?
You can delete one or more slides at once:
- Single slide – Right-click and select Delete Slide.
- Multiple slides – Hold Ctrl and select the slides you want then right-click and select Delete Slide.
- Sequence of slides – Hold Shift and select a sequence of slides then right-click and select Delete Slide.
How do you delete PowerPoint slides?
Tap and Hold the file, and a new option at the top should show a trash can icon. Tap the trash can icon to delete the file.
Click the Slide tab; Select the slide you need to delete, right click this slide, and you will view the Delete Slide item in right-click menu.
Which keys on the keyboard can be used to delete a slide?
- Press the delete key on the keyboard.
- Pres the backspace key on the keyboard.
- Right click on the slide and select Delete Slide.
How do you delete slides that are no longer required?
Right click on the slide (under the slide sorter) that you want to delete and then click on Delete Slide. This way, your slide will be removed from your PowerPoint presentation and no longer exist there.
How do you delete slides in Word?
Delete a page in Word
- Click or tap anywhere in the page you want to delete, press Ctrl+G.
- In the Enter page number box, type page.
- Press Enter on your keyboard, and then select Close.
- Verify that a page of content is selected, and then press Delete on your keyboard.