Can you crop a GIF in PowerPoint?
You cannot crop animated gifs. The workaround would be to cover the said area with another shape or as suggested in the article below, use a gif editor to get the desired result.
Does PowerPoint 2007 support GIF?
Dear Moshe, you must add the animated gif as if it were a movie, not an image. It will work that way. You can insert it as a movie or sound option, and then select “play automatically”, so you can see it without having to click on it.
Where is Crop option in PPT 2007?
Click “Picture tools” and then click “Crop.” PowerPoint places small cropping handles shaped like rectangles appear around the edges of the picture.
How do you Crop a PowerPoint slide?
Applying basic cropping to a picture
- In Normal View or Slide Master View, select the picture you want to crop.
- Click the Picture Tools Format tab in the Ribbon.
- Click Crop in the Size group. …
- Position your pointer over a black cropping handle and drag the handle over the image to crop.
How do I Crop a Picture into a circle in PowerPoint 2007?
To crop a picture into a circle, triangle, or other shapes in PowerPoint, simply:
- Select the picture you want to crop to shape.
- Navigate to the Picture Tools Format tab.
- Open the Cropping Tool dropdown.
- Select Crop to Shape.
- Select the Circle shape (or other shapes)
- Click the Crop tool again or hit Esc on your keyboard.
How do I crop a GIF into a shape?
To crop a GIF, first upload the GIF and navigate to Edit > Crop image. Then you can select crop shape: rectangle, square, ellipse and circle. Or select the area to crop. After clicking the option crop image, you can right-click on the cropped GIF and choose Save image as… to save it.