How do you convert WPS to Microsoft PowerPoint?
How to convert WPS to PPT
- Upload wps-file(s) Select files from Computer, Google Drive, Dropbox, URL or by dragging it on the page.
- Choose “to ppt” Choose ppt or any other format you need as a result (more than 200 formats supported)
- Download your ppt.
Where is compress in PowerPoint?
(This feature is available in PowerPoint for Windows, but not on PowerPoint for Mac or PowerPoint for the web.) Open the presentation that contains the audio or video files. On the File tab, select Info, and then in the Multimedia section, select Compress Media*.
How do I compress an image in WPS?
How to compress pictures in a document
- Use WPS Office to open the document, and click the picture.
- Click the Picture Tools tab → the Compress Pictures button.
- In the pop-up Compress Pictures box, we can make relevant settings as needed.
- Click OK.
How do I reduce the MB size of a PowerPoint presentation online?
How to Compress a PPT File for Free
- Upload your PPT to the compress tool; choose ‘Basic Compression. ‘
- Download the file and then choose ‘PDF to PPT’ via the overhead menu.
- Drag the first downloaded file into the orange toolbar.
- Wait for the tool to convert the file and hit ‘Download. ‘
Why is my PowerPoint file so large?
Some of the most common reasons for PowerPoint file size to increase are using multiple images, using large images, or embedding elements such as fonts, video or audio directly in the presentation file. An easy way to reduce the file size is to use special compression programs designed for PowerPoint files.
How do I convert WPS audio to video in PowerPoint?
Save the Presentation as a Vedio
Click the Video Exporting icon in the Special Features tab, or click the application menu and choose Save As option. Then select Video Exporting option in the corresponding menu. 3. In the Save As dialogue box, enter a file name for the video in the File name box.
How do you convert a Word document to a PowerPoint on a laptop?
Export a Word document to PowerPoint
- Open the document you want to transform into a presentation in Word for the web. …
- Go to File > Export > Export to PowerPoint presentation.
- In the Export to presentation window, choose a design theme for your presentation, and then select Export.
How do I compress a PowerPoint file to email?
To compress large presentations into zip files:
- Right-click on the file in your computer.
- Choose Send to.
- Select the compressed (zipped) folder.
- Log in to your file hosting service and follow the steps required to upload a file and share it via a link.