How do I cast a PowerPoint presentation to chromecast?
Cast from a PC
- Open the PPT (or similar) file on your PC/laptop.
- Open Google Chrome.
- Click on the More icon (3 dots) at the top-right corner of the browser.
- Click on Cast and select Cast Desktop from the Sources menu.
- Give it some time to scan for nearby devices.
- Select the Chromecast to which you wish to Cast.
How do I project a PowerPoint from my iPhone to my TV?
Assuming you do have Apple TV, navigate to the Settings menu, and then activate AirPlay. Next, you enable AirPlay on your iPhone or iPad. Once that’s done, and your Apple TV and your iOS device are connected to the same Wi-Fi network, you should be able to find your Apple TV and start your presentation.
How can I play my PowerPoint on my TV from my phone?
Tap the presentation file inside Google Slides and you will see the ‘Cast’ button appear at the top (if there is a device on the network). Tap it and select the device from those it detects and it will begin casting to your TV.
How do I cast a PowerPoint presentation from my iPad to my TV?
Mirroring shows exactly what you see on your device screen on the television itself. Swipe up again on the iPad screen and tap the AirPlay icon. Under the drop-down list select “Enable Mirroring.” Your device screen should show up on the connected television.
1. Connect Your Laptop or Mobile Device Using an HDMI Cable
- Step 1: Plug in your HDMI cable into your laptop’s HDMI Port (as shown below).
- Step 2: Connect the other end of the cable to your TV’s HDMI port. …
- Step 3: Switch to ‘HDMI’ from your TV’s Remote. …
- Step 1: Save your PowerPoint to video format.
Can I run a PowerPoint presentation from my iPhone?
PowerPoint makes it easy to collaborate with others. … Download Microsoft PowerPoint now and get the best way to create, edit and share slideshows and presentations from your iPhone or iPad. To create or edit documents, sign in with a free Microsoft account on devices with a screen size smaller than 10.1 inches.
How do I project my iPhone slideshow?
How to make a photo slideshow on an iPhone’s Photos app
- After selecting your photos, tap the share icon at the bottom. …
- Press the Slideshow icon. …
- To customize your slideshow, click Options. …
- The slideshow menu allows you to customize the slideshow.
How do you play a slideshow on a TV?
For LG phones go to Settings > Share and Connect > Screen Sharing or Mirror Screen. For other Android phones, go into your phone’s Settings menu and find the screen sharing feature, which may be called “cast,” “Smart View,” or “mirroring.
How do I play a slideshow on my TV from a flash drive?
Connect a supported USB device to the TV. Press the HOME button on the remote. Press Up/Down arrow then Enter to select Media.
Press Up/Down/Left/Right arrow then Enter to select a file or folder.
- Playback Options. …
- To adjust the picture and sound quality of USB media. …
- To play a photo as a slideshow (Photo)