What version of PowerPoint has screen recording?
PowerPoint 2016 introduced the ability to take screen recordings and that feature has been added to PowerPoint 2013 as well. If you have all of your updates, you should see it. The process is a little clunky, so I’ll describe how you can create a screenshot and screen recording in PowerPoint.
Why doesn’t my PowerPoint have screen recording?
You will need to enable to Recording Tab within PowerPoint. To do this, click on File > Options. Once in Options, click on Customize Ribbon. On the right, under Main Tabs, click the checkbox next to Recording.
Can you convert PowerPoint 2007 to video?
Select the “Export” option on the drop-down menu. Click the “Create a Video” option. Then 2 drop-down options appear. … In the “Save As” pop-up menu, set output directory and file name, choose WMV or MP4 in the “Save as Type”, and finally click the “Save” button to start to convert PowerPoint 2007 into video format.
Does PowerPoint 2013 have screen recording?
Important: To use the screen recording feature in PowerPoint 2013, install the February 16, 2015 update for PowerPoint 2013. Open the slide that you want to put the screen recording on. On the Insert tab, click Screen Recording. On the Control Dock, click Select Area (Windows logo key+Shift+A).
How do you record video on PowerPoint?
- Select Slide Show > Record Slide Show.
- Choose from two options: Record from Current Slide – to record from a specific slide. …
- When you’re ready, select Record and start speaking. To record from a specific slide, go to it, and then select Record.
Why is record slide show greyed out?
Note: if you do not have a camera or microphone, the options will be greyed out. You will still be able to record a slide show, however, and can incorporate things like markup (below).
How do I make an animated video in PowerPoint 2007?
(Archives) Microsoft PowerPoint 2007: Using Animation
- From the View tab, in the Presentation Views group, select NORMAL. …
- Select the slide to which you want to apply an animation.
- Select the object you want to animate.
- From the Animations tab, in the Animations group, from the Animate pull-down list, select an animation.