How can I view a presentation without PowerPoint?
You can open a PPT file without PowerPoint. To do that, you can use applications such as Keynote (for Mac) or Google Slides to open your PPT file. You can also download free tools such as LibreOffice, OpenOffice, or WPS Office to open the PPT file without PowerPoint.
How do I open a Ppsx file without PowerPoint?
The free WPS Office Presentation and LibreOffice Impress can open PPSX files, too. OpenOffice Impress supports the format as well but you may need to open the program first, and then choose the “Microsoft PowerPoint 2007 XML” option when looking for the file.
Can a PowerPoint play on its own?
Set up a self-running presentation
To set up a PowerPoint presentation to run automatically, do the following: On the Slide Show tab, click Set Up Slide Show. … To loop your slide show until the people watching press Esc, select Browsed at a kiosk (full screen).
What can open a PowerPoint file?
What Is a PPT File?
- A file with the PPT file extension is a Microsoft PowerPoint 97-2003 Presentation file. …
- PPT files can be opened with any version of Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Several free programs can also open and edit one, such as WPS Office Presentation, OpenOffice Impress, Google Slides, and SoftMaker Presentations.
Is there a free version of PowerPoint?
Option 1 – Web Version
Accessing Microsoft PowerPoint and other core Office programs is free via the web, and all you’ll need is a Microsoft account. … The web version of PowerPoint is a more stripped-back version of the software, so the comparison to Google Docs is more reasonable than the full desktop program.
Does Ppsx require PowerPoint?
In order to open the PPSX files in editable mode, these need to be opened from within Microsoft PowerPoint. PPSX files are saved in the Open XML format, which was introduced in Microsoft Office 2007.
Why can’t I open Ppsx files?
If this software package is already installed on your PC, but it still won’t work to open your PPSX file, you might have to check that the file associations are correct. Right-click on the file, select “Open With…” and then select Power Point Microsoft Office Open XML Format Presentation Slide Show.
How do I convert a Ppsx file to PDF?
How to convert PPSX to PDF
- Upload ppsx-file(s) Select files from Computer, Google Drive, Dropbox, URL or by dragging it on the page.
- Choose “to pdf” Choose pdf or any other format you need as a result (more than 200 formats supported)
- Download your pdf.