Why can’t I send my PowerPoint through Outlook?
If the file attachment is too big, it is possible that either the file has been stripped from the e-mail by the ISP or that the version of Outlook you are using does not support the size of the attachment being sent. If so, you can reduce the size of attachments and check the issue.
How do I compress a PowerPoint file to email?
How To Compress windows powerpoint using picture format
- Select an image or picture in the slides.
- Click the Picture Tools tab on the top ribbon.
- Next, select the Format tab.
- Under the adjust segment, click on the Compress icon.
- Select your preferred compression size.
- Select “delete cropped area”
How do I reduce the File size of a PPT?
Navigate to the File tab in PowerPoint, and the Info page should be selected. If you have video files in your PowerPoint the first button on this page will be to ‘Compress Media‘. Click this button and choose the quality you want PowerPoint to compress your file to.
How do I reduce a PPT File size?
To get started with image compression, select an image inside of your PowerPoint PPT file. On the ribbon, you’ll see a Picture Tools > Format tab. Click on this tab, and then find the Compress Pictures option. Choose the Picture Tools > Format > Compress Pictures option to start compressing an image in PowerPoint.
How do I send a PowerPoint to someone?
Send your presentation as an email attachment
- In the upper right corner, click the Share icon and then click Send Attachment.
- Click Presentation or PDF.
- PowerPoint will open your email application and attach your file to a new message. Just fill in the details, like email addresses and a short message, and click Send.
How do I attach a PowerPoint to an email in Outlook?
On the Insert tab, click File as attachments. Go to your OneDrive folder, and then to the folder that contains the presentation you want to send. Double-click the file to attach it to the email.
Why can’t I email my PowerPoint presentation?
One of the most common reasons why a PowerPoint file won’t attach to the email is because of its file size. If you are using Gmail, the typical limit for uploading a file size is about 25 Mb. … Once the upload is complete, you can right-click on the file and select “Share“. A new window will pop up.
How do I send a large PowerPoint file through Outlook?
To send attachments via Large File Send from the Microsoft Outlook client :
- Create a Message.
- Click on the Mimecast tab.
- Click on the Attach Large Files icon.
- Select the Files you want to attach. Note: …
- Click the Send button.
- Amend the Large File Send options as required: Note: …
- Click on the Send button.
How can I reduce PPTX file size online?
How to Compress a PPT File for Free
- Upload your PPT to the compress tool; choose ‘Basic Compression. ‘
- Download the file and then choose ‘PDF to PPT’ via the overhead menu.
- Drag the first downloaded file into the orange toolbar.
- Wait for the tool to convert the file and hit ‘Download. ‘
How do I zip a PowerPoint file?
Browse to the presentation you want to compress. Right-click the presentation, and select Send to > Compressed (zipped) folder. Windows creates a new zip file and gives it an identical name as the PowerPoint file.
Why is my PowerPoint file so large?
Some of the most common reasons for PowerPoint file size to increase are using multiple images, using large images, or embedding elements such as fonts, video or audio directly in the presentation file. An easy way to reduce the file size is to use special compression programs designed for PowerPoint files.