What is start after previous in PowerPoint?
For each of the remaining animations in your list, right-click and then select “Start After Previous.” This will cause all other animations on the slide to occur automatically in the order you have listed them.
How do I go to a previous slide in PowerPoint?
Go to the previous slide
- Press the Left arrow key.
- Mouse: Right-click a slide, and then click Previous on the shortcut menu. Note: If you have a custom animation effect on your slide, clicking the slide starts the animation effect, rather than moving to the next slide.
How do I change my start settings to previous?
On the Animations tab, click the Start down arrow, and pick one of the following:
- To start the animation when you click the slide, select On Click.
- To start the animation at the same time as the previous effect in the list (where one click executes multiple animation effects), select With Previous.
How do you order things on PowerPoint?
To order objects:
- Select the object you wish to move.
- Right-click the object.
- Select Order.
- Select one of the four options from the cascading menu, and the object will move to the location you choose: Bring to Front. Send to Back. …
- Continue to order the objects on your slide until they appear the way you wish.
Which key is used to move back to the previous slide?
Explanation: Press the Left arrow key. Mouse: Right-click a slide, and then click Previous on the shortcut menu.
What does the F5 key do in PowerPoint?
Control the slide show
|To do this||Press|
|Start a presentation from the beginning.||F5|
|Start a presentation from the current slide.||Shift+F5|
|Perform the next animation or advance to the next slide.||N Enter Page Down Right arrow key Down arrow key Spacebar|