How do you create a private comment in Google Docs?
Send a private comment to your teacher
- Go to classroom.google.com and click Sign In. Sign in with your Google Account. For example, firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. …
- Click the class.
- Choose an option: On the Stream page, click the assignment or question. …
- Click Add private comment.
- Enter your comment click Post .
Can people comment on Google Slides?
Google Slides now allows you to make comments on specific parts of a text on a slide rather than the whole text box. Highlight a word or phrase within a textbox and add a comment just on that word or phrase.
Can students comment on Google Slides?
On your computer, open a document, spreadsheet, or presentation. Highlight the text, images, cells, or slides you want to comment on. Type your comment. Click Comment.
Who can see comments on Google Slides?
You’ll need to go to Google Drive, find the doc, and change the Classroom Group permissions to “can comment” for students to be able to see the comments on the document.
How do you make a private comment on Google Slides?
Important: Private comments can’t be edited or deleted after you post them.
- In Classroom, open the student work (details above).
- Click Grading .
- Under Private comments, click Add private comment. enter your comment.
- Click Post.
Can other students see private comments on Google classroom?
Class comments can be seen by everyone in the Classroom and can be answered by anyone in the Classroom. Private comments are only seen by the teacher. Private comments are available on each assignment or each question. To access on the teacher side, go to the Student Work area and select a student.
What can a commenter do on Google Slides?
Users given the “can comment” permission can not only view a doc, but they can also make and respond to comments, without having editing rights.