Can you hang quotes in PowerPoint?
To get hanging punctuation in PowerPoint 2010, do the following: Insert the quotation mark at the beginning of your quote. Stay in edit mode for editing the text in your text box. Turn ON Rulers: Check the “Ruler” box in “View” tab.
How do you create a hanging indent on a Mac?
Hanging indent in Word
- Right-click your mouse. Or if you’re using a Mac laptop, press ⌘+ctrl+mouse click. …
- Under ‘Indentation,’ in the ‘Special:’ field select ‘Hanging’ In the pop-up window that appears, look to the fields under ‘Indentation. …
- Enter . 5” in ‘By:’ field. …
- Hit ‘OK’
How do I create a hanging indent in Google Docs?
Use the following steps to format a hanging indent in Google Docs.
- Highlight the citation(s) you want to indent. …
- Along the top menu, click on “Format,” then go down to “Align & indent,” then click on “Indentation options.”
- In the Indentation options menu, under “Special,” select “Hanging.”
- Click “Apply.”