How do I resize a circle in PowerPoint?
To resize from the center of the shape rather than from a corner or side, hold the Ctrl key while you drag one of the four corner or side handles (see Figure 3). To resize from the center and still maintain proportions, hold both the Shift and Ctrl keys while you drag one of the four corner handles see Figure 4).
How do I resize a circle in PowerPoint without distortion?
Resizing Images in Office without distorting (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- To maintain proportions, press and hold SHIFT while you drag the corner sizing handle.
- To keep the center in the same place, press and hold CTRL while you drag the sizing handle.
How do you resize a shape?
Resize a shape
- Select the shape that you want to resize.
- Click and drag one of the selection handles that appear on the sides and corners. To maintain the shape’s proportions, drag a corner handle, or hold the Shift key while you drag the handle.
How do you shrink something in PowerPoint?
Once selected, you have the ability to choose among various preset sizes or set a specific size.
- Click the graphic you want to apply the grow or shrink animation to.
- Click the “Animations” tab at the top of PowerPoint.
- Click the “Grow/Shrink” option from the Emphasis section in the Animations area of the Ribbon.
How do I Crop a circle?
From the menu that appears, select Crop to Shape, and then click the shape you want to crop to. The shape is immediately applied to the image.
Crop an image to a shape, such as a circle.
|Crop one side||Drag inward on the side cropping handle|
How do you Crop an irregular shape?
How to Crop an Image to an Irregular Shape
- Open the image file in your image editor. …
- Double-click on the background layer in the Layers Palette and rename the layer. …
- Use the Lasso Tool to outline the irregular shape that you wish to crop. …
- Open the Image menu and select the “Crop” option.
How do you resize an object proportionally in Powerpoint?
- Select the object to be scaled. …
- From the Format menu, select the option according to the object selected. …
- Select the Size tab.
- Under Scale, in the Height and Width text boxes, type the desired percentage of scaling.