Share your presentation with others and collaborate on it at the same time
- Open your PowerPoint presentation, and at the top-right corner of the ribbon, select Share. and then select Invite People. …
- Enter the email address of the person you’d like to share the presentation with. …
- Click Share.
How do I upload a PowerPoint 2021 to YouTube?
After converting the presentation into a video format, sign in to your YouTube account, and click Upload at the top of the page. Select the presentation video you want to upload, and then adjust the video privacy settings. Once the video is uploaded, click Publish to make it viewable to others.
How do you send a PPT that is too large?
To compress large presentations into zip files:
- Right-click on the file in your computer.
- Choose Send to.
- Select the compressed (zipped) folder.
- Log in to your file hosting service and follow the steps required to upload a file and share it via a link.
Right click on the Presentation and click on Share. Click on Get Link. In the Choose an option drop down select View Only and then click on Create Link.
Why can’t I export my PowerPoint as a video?
Disable background programs. If other programs running in the background are causing conflicts with PowerPoint blocking the video export feature, you can fix the problem by disabling all of these programs and processes. This includes your antivirus as well.
How do I convert a PowerPoint to video?
After you create your PowerPoint presentation, you can save it as a video to share with others.
- Select File > Export > Create a video.
- Select the quality of the video: …
- Decide if you want to: …
- In the Seconds spent on each slide box, select the default time you want to spend on each slide.
- Select Create Video.
How can I create a channel in YouTube?
Create a personal channel
- Sign in to YouTube on a computer or the mobile site.
- Click your profile picture. Create a channel.
- You’ll be asked to create a channel.
- Check the details (with your Google Account name and photo) and confirm to create your channel.