How do I make the space between bullet points smaller in pages?
If you want to increase or decrease the amount of space between items in a bulleted or numbered list, do this:
- Select the entire bulleted list.
- Click Home, and then click Paragraph>Line Spacing.
How do I change the bullet size in Keynote?
Adjust bullet size: Type a percentage in the Size field, or click the up and down arrows. Move bullets above or below the center line of the text: Click the up or down arrows in the Align field.
What are ligatures in Keynote?
You can use ligatures, a decorative joining of two characters to form a single typographic character, to affect character spacing. You can use ligatures in your presentation if the font you’re using supports them.
Can you kern in Keynote?
Kerning these pairs of letters tightens up the space between the pair, making for a more pleasing look. If you really know your type, you can tighten or loosen kerning in Keynote to make precise changes.
How do I reduce the space between bullets and text on a Mac?
Adjust the spacing between a bullet or number and text
- Select the list that you want to format.
- On the View menu, click Ruler. The ruler displays the indent markers for the selected bullet.
- Drag the text indent marker. , which is on the bottom of the ruler, to a new position.
How do you add bullets in Keynote?
For text bullets: Click the Bullet pop-up menu and choose a bullet style (scroll to see all of them). To use your own text or character for the bullet, double-click in the Bullet field, then type your own text or character.
How do you indent bullets in Keynote on iPad?
Use the controls in the Bullets & Lists section to do any of the following:
- Change the indentation level (hierarchy) of the selected items: Tap an outdent or indent button below Bullets & Lists.
- Adjust the line spacing: With all list items selected, tap Line Spacing, then tap.
How do you use ligatures in Keynote?
Turn ligatures on or off for selected text
In the Format sidebar, click the Text tab, then click the Style button near the top of the sidebar. , click the Ligatures pop-up menu, then choose an item. Use Default: Uses the ligature settings specified in the Typography window for the font you’re using.
How do I delete a ligature in Keynote?
To remove ligatures from selected text, click the Ligatures pop-up menu, then choose Use None.
How do you use glyphs in Keynote?
Enter special characters and symbols
- Click in the text where you want to place the character, then choose Edit > Emoji & Symbols (or press Control-Command-Space bar). …
- To locate a character, do any of the following: …
- When you find the character, click it to insert it in the text.