How do I publish a PowerPoint presentation to stream?
Microsoft 365 organization subscribers have access to this service from within PowerPoint for Microsoft 365. Select File > Export, and then select Publish to Microsoft Stream. Type a title and a description for the video. Select the Publish button.
Share and collaborate with PowerPoint for the web
- Select Share on the ribbon.
- Enter the names or email addresses of the people you want to share with. Or select the drop-down to change permissions. Allow editing is checked by default. …
- Include a message if you’d like and select Send.
How do I convert a PowerPoint presentation to PowerPoint online?
Click the File tab in the toolbar to open the core PowerPoint menu, select Download As, then choose the file format you want. PowerPoint Online will convert your presentation and save it to your computer so that you can share the original file with others.
What does it mean to publish slides in PowerPoint?
In PowerPoint, Publish means storing and managing slides in a shared location. You can manage and reuse individual PowerPoint slides by storing them in a Slide Library on a server running Office SharePoint Server 2007 or Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010.
What is the difference between PowerPoint and PowerPoint online?
Printing your slides is somewhat limited in the online edition of PowerPoint. While the desktop apps allow you to print everything from notes pages to handouts to full slides, PowerPoint Online is much more limited. You can only print one slide per page, with the headers and footers on each slide.
How do I convert old PowerPoint to new PowerPoint?
Convert your presentation to a later version of PowerPoint
- In PowerPoint, open the presentation that you want to convert to the most recent PowerPoint format. …
- Click the File > Info.
- Next to Compatibility Mode, click Convert., and then click Save in the Save As dialog box.