How do you add a new blank slide?
Add a new slide
- In the slide thumbnail pane on the left, click the slide that you want your new slide to follow.
- On the Home tab, click New Slide.
- In the New Slide dialog box, select the layout that you want for your new slide. Learn more about slide layouts.
- Select Add Slide.
How do I insert a blank slide in PowerPoint 2016?
To insert a blank slide, click the bottom half of the New Slide command, then choose Blank from the menu that appears.
How do you add a new slide on PowerPoint slides?
To insert a slide between two already-existing slides, go to the Slide Preview pane and select the area between the two slides where you want to insert the new slide. Right-click and select “New Slide.” The slide template will be the same as the slide directly above where you’re inserting the new one.
What is the shortcut to create a new slide in PowerPoint?
Making slides shortcuts
- Insert a new slide: CTRL + SHIFT + M.
- Duplicate the current slide: CTRL + SHIFT + D. …
- Select text: CTRL + A.
- Center text within a box: CTRL + E.
- Right align text within a box: CTRL + R.
- Left align text within a box: CTRL + L.
- Make text smaller: CTRL + SHIFT +
- Make text bigger: CTRL + SHIFT >