How do you type exponents?
Press the “Shift” and “6” keys to enter a caret symbol. Alternatively, type two asterisks in a row. Enter the exponent.
How do I make m2 in PowerPoint?
How to Type Squared on PowerPoint
- Type a “2” after the number you want to square. Select the “2” with the cursor. Video of the Day.
- Go to the “Home” tab in the ribbon, and click the expansion arrow in the lower-right corner of the “Font” menu.
Where are icons located in PowerPoint 2007?
Insert an icon
- Select Insert > Icons.
- Scroll through the icons or jump to a category by clicking a name in the navigation pane at the left. …
- Choose an icon and then click Insert at the lower right. …
- Rotate, color, and resize your icon by following the instructions here.
How do you insert a math Equation in PowerPoint?
Insert an equation with Equation Editor
- On the Insert tab, in the Text group, click Object.
- In the Object dialog box, click the Create New tab.
- In the Object type box, click Microsoft Equation 3.0. …
- In the Object dialog box, click OK.
- Use the symbols, templates, or frameworks on the Equation toolbar to edit the equation.
How do you write fractions in PowerPoint 2007?
To switch to a fraction character, click Insert > Symbols > More Symbols.