Can you upload Google Doc to Moodle?
To add a Google Doc directly from Moodle, open the Assignment activity, click on the Add Submission button, and then click on the Add button to upload a document. … Once you select your Google Doc, click on Select This File to upload the file to Moodle. Lastly, click on Save Changes to upload the document.
How do you upload a Google Slides as a file?
From the Slides homepage, click the folder icon in the top right, and then click the “Upload” tab. Now, drag and drop any files you want to upload directly into this window. Once the file uploads, Slides opens it automatically, and it’s ready for you to edit, share, or collaborate.
Can you upload a PowerPoint to Moodle?
Uploading Presentations so that Students can download:
You can either upload them to your Moodle course so that students can download and go through them. … Then you can simply Drag and drop the file on the course and it will automatically add the file.
How do I use Google Docs in Moodle?
Directions for embedding a Google Doc
- In Moodle, edit the page you will use to embed the Google doc.
- Click on the HTML Source Editor icon on the bottom row of the editor.
- Paste in the embed code in the HTML Source Editor icon. …
- Click on update and then click on Save and Display in your “normal” page edit view.
How do I convert a Google slide to a Google Doc?
Add a slide to a Google Doc with these quick steps:
- Log into Google Drive and open a prepared presentation in Google Slides.
- From the left side panel, click and select the slide you want to add. From the menu, click on Edit > Copy.
- Open the Google Doc you want to use the slide with. …
- From the menu, click Edit > Paste.
How do I save a Google slide as a PDF?
Sign in with your Google account. Select a document that you wish to download as a PDF and open it. Go to “File”, next click “Download as” and finally choose “PDF Document”. It should download into your Downloads or it will have an option to save into your desired folder.
How do I save a Google slide to my computer?
Download a copy of a file
- On your computer, open a Google Docs, Sheets, Slides, or Forms home screen.
- Open a document, spreadsheet, or presentation.
- At the top, click File. Download.
- Choose a file type. The file will download onto your computer.
If you are trying to give access to Slides to someone who does not have a Google account, you can open a new Slides document, then go to File and click Share. Or you can just click on the yellow “Share” icon in the top right corner. A pop-up will appear and on the “Get link” section, click on “copy link”.