Insert a hyperlink
- On the slide, tap where you want to add the link.
- On the Insert tab of the ribbon, select Link.
- Select Insert Link. …
- In the Text to display box, enter the text that will be the hyperlink.
- Select Insert.
How do you summarize a PowerPoint presentation?
To create a summary slide, select all of the slides you want to summarize (from the Slides tab in Normal View) and then click Summary Slide on the Outlining toolbar. PowerPoint inserts the summary slide before the slides, so be sure to drag it to the end of the presentation.
Can you embed a PowerPoint?
Get the embed code
Open your presentation in PowerPoint for the web. On the File tab of the Ribbon, click Share, and then click Embed. In the Embed box, under Dimensions, select the correct dimensions for the blog or web page.
Click INSERT > Header & Footer. Click the Slide tab, make the changes you want, and click either Apply to apply the changes to the selected slides, or Apply to All to make the changes to all the slides.
Question: Shortcut key to insert a hyperlink in a slide
- Ctrl + H.
- Ctrl + K.
- Hyperlinks can’t be inserted in slides.
- None of the above.
What is an example of summarizing?
Summarizing is defined as taking a lot of information and creating a condensed version that covers the main points. An example of summarizing is writing a three or four-sentence description that touches upon the main points of a long book. verb. 101.
Can you embed a PowerPoint into an email?
Embed Existing Slide
Alternatively, copy the slide directly from PowerPoint by selecting it, and then pressing “Ctrl-C.” Click where you want to embed the slide in the email composition window, and then paste the slide by clicking “Ctrl–V.” Note that when you transfer the slide as an image, any animation in it is lost.
How do I convert a PowerPoint to HTML for a website?
- Right-click the thumbnail of the slide you want to save, and click Copy.
- In a new Word document, paste your slide (Ctrl+V). If necessary, drag to resize the slide image to fill the page.
- Click File > Save As, and then choose Web Page or Web Page, Filtered.