What does it mean when someone is impressed by you?
If you’re impressed, then you like what you see or you feel like saying, “wow!” People are impressed by brains, beauty, money, and lots of other qualities.
What makes a person impressive?
Some thought that it was only materialistic things that made someone impressive. They had their focus on money, job and prestige. Another part of the people I asked had a totally different outlook on things. They talked about authenticity, compassion, courage, presence and inner strength.
How do you say you are impressed?
Other Similar Phrases To Show You’re Impressed
- Wow, that’s impressive!
- Isn’t that something?
- How’d you do that? That’s amazing!
- Nice! ( common even though just one word)
- You look like a million bucks! ( specifically for physical appearance)
Why would someone try to impress you?
Someone may impress you because they genuinely don’t make a big deal out of something that you admire. These are the people who give without wanting credit or have a talent, but do not want to be the center of attention. It’s a positive trait when people do things from the heart and not solely for the praise.
How do you tell if someone is impressed by you?
9 Ways To Tell If Someone Is Impressed By You In The First 5 Minutes
- They Answer Your Questions. …
- They Want To Hear Your Opinion. …
- They Lean In As You Interact With Them. …
- They Introduce You To Others. …
- They Ask You Questions. …
- They Avoid Distractions And Really Pay Attention. …
- They Include You.
What does it mean when a guy is impressed?
to affect deeply or strongly in mind or feelings; influence in opinion: He impressed us as a sincere young man. to fix deeply or firmly on the mind or memory, as ideas or facts: to impress the importance of honesty on a child. to urge, as something to be remembered or done: She impressed the need for action on them.
What does very impressive mean?
Making a strong positive impression; inspiring admiration or awe. … Having or tending to have a strong effect on the mind or emotions; eliciting wonder or admiration.
How can I impressive while talking?
To make a connection with someone you’ve just met, keep these tips in mind.
- Use your wardrobe and style. One of the easiest ways to get noticed and impress people is through visual cues. …
- Get other people to talk about you. …
- Open the conversation. …
- Brag without bragging. …
- Learn how to tell stories.
What is another way of saying impressed?
Impressed Synonyms – WordHippo Thesaurus.
What is another word for impressed?
How do you describe someone impressed?