Arrange it beside the PowerPoint window. Start the PowerPoint Slide Show and in Teams just share the PowerPoint window, not the full screen. Move your mouse over the PDF and use your mouse wheel to scroll the notes pages.
Can you see PowerPoint notes on Teams?
Microsoft Teams meetings now feature Presenter View for your PowerPoint slides. Presenters can see their slide notes and upcoming slides in Teams; meeting participants cannot.
How can I see presenter notes in PowerPoint while presenting?
View your notes while you present
- On the View menu, click Presenter View.
- You’ll see the main slide that you’re presenting, a preview of the next slide, and any notes you’ve added for the current slide below the preview of the next slide.
How Do You Use Presenter View on teams in PowerPoint?
And here’s where the magic happens: right-click on your slide and click Use Presenter View. And that’s it! Once you’ve started your slideshow, share your PPT window in Teams then right click on the slide and choose Use Presenter View.
How do you read speaker notes when presenting?
View a presentation with speaker notes
- Open a presentation in Google Slides.
- In the top right corner, next to Slideshow , click the Down arrow .
- Click Presenter view.
- Click Speaker notes.
– Use the MS Team desktop app to see participants. On the MS Team desktop app, you can enable a large gallery view. This feature enables you to see up to 49 participants on the screen. This view is available when there are 10 or more attendees who are sharing the video.
How can I see my PowerPoint notes while presenting with one monitor on Zoom?
Single-monitor setup with slide show in full screen
Open the PowerPoint file you want to present. Start or join a Zoom meeting. Click Share Screen in the meeting controls. Select your monitor then click Share.
Turn off Presenter view before a presentation begins
- On the PowerPoint menu, select Preferences.
- In the PowerPoint Preferences dialog box, under Output and Sharing, click Slide Show.
- In the Slide Show dialog box, clear the Always start Presenter View with 2 displays check box.
- Close the dialog box.
How do I use Presenter view in zoom in PowerPoint?
Summary of steps
- Make sure the presentation is set to use full screen Slide Show.
- Start Presenter View Preview by pressing Alt+F5.
- In Zoom, share a portion of the screen from the Advanced sharing options.