In Microsoft Teams, you can show your desktop, a specific app, a whiteboard, or a presentation in a meeting.
- Select Share content. …
- Select what you want to share: …
- After you select what you want to show, a red border surrounds what you’re sharing. …
- Select Stop sharing to stop showing your screen.
Can you add a PowerPoint to a Teams meeting?
in your meeting controls. You can choose to present a photo, video, PowerPoint, or your entire screen.
Summary of steps
- Make sure the presentation is set to use full screen Slide Show.
- Start Presenter View Preview by pressing Alt+F5.
- In Teams, share the hidden Slide Show window.
- Deliver your presentation.
Why does Teams say no PowerPoint available?
The file might not have been uploaded to Teams yet. Try selecting ‘Browse’ and choose the PowerPoint file. it will get uploaded as part of the meeting. If you’re presenting in a channel meeting, the file is uploaded to the Files tab in the channel, where all team members will have access to it.
How do I present a PDF in Microsoft teams meeting?
The recommended way to share PDF file is to open the file on system. Then, share the PDF file Window. If I misunderstand your situation, please give us more information, Thanks for your understanding. If the response is helpful, please click “Accept Answer” and upvote it.
Step 1: Open the Settings app on Windows 10 (Windows + I keys). Step 2: Navigate to System > Display > Display Resolution. Step 3: Select low display resolution and reboot the PC. Now open Microsoft Teams and try to perform screen sharing again.
To do this:
- Click the arrow to expand the broadcast button.
- Select ‘share window’
- You’ll see an outline will appear around each window as you hover over them.
- Select the window you want to share by clicking on it.