Is there a selection tool in Google Slides?
Open your presentation in Google Slides. Select the elements that you want to group. You can click and drag to select more than one or you can click the elements individually while holding the Shift key. Remember that you can only group images or shapes, but not text boxes.
How do I edit a slide in Google Slides?
Open the Slide menu, then select Edit master. The presentation will switch to the master template editor. Be sure to select the master slide at the top; otherwise, one of the layouts will be selected by default. Make the desired changes to the master slide.
How do you edit text in Google Slides?
- On your computer, open a presentation in Google Slides.
- Go to the slide with the object or text box you want to change.
- Click the object or text box.
- In the menu at the top, click Format. Format options.
- At the right, click Size & Position.
- Make changes to the object or text box.
How do you subtract a shape in Google Slides?
Click the bucket to select it, press and hold the Shift key, then click the hole. You must select the shape that you want to keep first. Then press the Shift key and select the shape that you want to subtract. Click the Subtract button.