How do you select all objects in Keynote?
To select several objects on a slide, hold down the Shift key as you click objects. To select all the objects on a slide, click the slide and press Command-A.
How do you move multiple objects in Keynote?
To group the objects, select multiple objects and right-click. Choose Group. If you want to move an object in the layering order, drag the object above or below another object in the list. You can also drag an object to another slide.
How do I select multiple photos in Keynote?
in the bottom-right corner of the image gallery, tap to select multiple images, then tap Add. To customize the image gallery, make sure it’s still selected, then do any of the following: Adjust the position or zoom level of an image: Double-tap the image on the slide, then drag it to move it in the frame.
How do you select multiple slides on Keynote?
- Touch and hold a slide in the slide navigator until the slide appears to lift up. To select multiple slides, touch and hold one slide, then tap the others with another finger.
- Drag the slide to the right until a line appears on the left.
How do you group objects in Keynote on a Mac?
Group or ungroup objects
- Group objects: Select multiple objects, then Control-click one of the objects and choose Group from the shortcut menu.
- Ungroup objects: Control-click the group, then choose Ungroup from the shortcut menu.
How do you select all text in Keynote?
Select a word: Double-click the word. Select a paragraph: Triple-click in the paragraph. Select a range of text: Click in front of the first character, then hold down the Shift key on your keyboard and click at the end of the text you want to select.
How do you drag objects in Keynote?
You can move an object one point at a time to more precisely position it on the slide.
- Click an object to select it.
- Do one of the following: Move an object one point: Press an arrow key. Move an object ten points: Hold down the Shift key while you press an arrow key.
How do you move images in Keynote?
Drag the image to move it, or drag any selection handle to resize it on your slide.
How do I resize multiple shapes in Keynote?
If you need to resize multiple objects in keynote, select them, then Arrange → Group. Once they’ve been grouped, you’ll be able to resize them with your mouse. Ungroup to get back to single objects.
How do I add multiple images to Keynote on IPAD?
Drag the image gallery to reposition it on the slide, then drag any blue dot to resize it. in the bottom-right corner of the image gallery, tap to select multiple images then tap Add.
How do you select multiple slides on Keynote on a Mac?
In the slide navigator, click to select a slide or select multiple slides, then press Command-D on your keyboard.
What is an image gallery in Keynote?
With an image gallery, you can view a collection of photos in one place on a slide, so only one shows at a time. When you play your presentation, you can cycle through the images before moving to the next slide. A visual effect plays during the transition from one image to the next.