How do I select a specific slide in PowerPoint?
Select Non-Consecutive Slides
- Select the first slide in the group you want. It doesn’t have to be the first slide of the presentation.
- Hold the Ctrl key (Command key on a Mac) while you select each specific slide that you want. Slides can be chosen in random order.
How do you select certain slides?
Hold down Command and click on the slides you’d like to select multiple slides. Select File, Make a Copy. Choose “Selected Slides”
How do I extract one slide from PowerPoint?
Save a single slide as an image
- In the slide thumbnail pane, on the left side of the PowerPoint window, select the slide you want to save.
- Click File > Save As (or Save a Copy if your presentation is saved on OneDrive or SharePoint). …
- Type the name of your slide image in the File name text box.
How do you send individual slides in PowerPoint?
Send the slide or a picture of the slide
- Tap the slide that you want to send.
- On the command bar, tap Share.
- Choose Picture (to send a picture of the slide) or Presentation (to send a one-slide . pptx file).
- Choose the app that you want to send the picture with.
How can you select non continuous slide of your presentation?
To select non-contiguous slides, press and hold [Ctrl] while clicking each desired slide. A line appears between the slides indicating the placement of the selected slide(s).
How do you select multiple slides?
To select multiple slides: Press and hold Ctrl, and in the pane on the left, click each slide that you want to move. Release the Ctrl key, and then drag the selected slides as a group to the new location.
How do I download just one slide from Google Slides?
If you’re looking to save and export an individual slide from a Google Slides presentation as an image, start by opening your Google Slides presentation and selecting the slide you want to save in the slides menu on the left. With the slide selected, click File > Download.
How do you copy a specific slide in Google Slides?
To copy only certain slides, go to File > Make a Copy > Selected Slides. There, you’ll also have the option to remove all speaker notes from the selected slides.
How do I save a single slide in PowerPoint as a PDF?
Select File > Export. Click Create PDF/XPS Document, then click Create PDF/XPS.
Here are some of the available options:
- To save the current slide only as a PDF, under Range, select Current slide.
- To save specific slides as PDF, in Slides(s), enter the slide number range in From and To boxes.
How do I save one PowerPoint slide as a JPEG?
After opening up the PPT file you wish to export to JPEF images; click on the Office Button and select the Save As hierarchal menu followed by Other Formats. In the Save As window, click on the Save as type: menu and select the JPEG File Interchange Format (*. jpg).