How do I view notes in PowerPoint while presenting in Webex?
Click the More Options button at the bottom of your meeting and select PPT Notes to view the notes.
How do I use Presenter view in Webex PowerPoint?
To Share a PowerPoint Presentation in a WebEx Meeting
- Within a meeting, select the Share button from the meeting controls.
- Select Share File.
- Browse your computer and open the PowerPoint file.
- PowerPoint will open. WebEx will then load and display the PowerPoint in the meeting.
Open the PowerPoint file you want to present. Start or join a Zoom meeting. Click Share Screen in the meeting controls. Select your monitor then click Share.
Can you view notes when presenting PowerPoint?
View your notes while you present
On the View menu, click Presenter View. You’ll see the main slide that you’re presenting, a preview of the next slide, and any notes you’ve added for the current slide below the preview of the next slide.
How to Use Microsoft Powerpoint in Presenter View on a Zoom Videoconference and See Your Notes
- Click Share Screen.
- Click Advanced.
- Click Portion of Screen.
- Click Share.
- Select PowerPoint to share.
- Place PowerPoint in Presenter mode.
How do you see my notes in PowerPoint without showing them to viewers?
Turn off Presenter view before a presentation begins
- On the PowerPoint menu, select Preferences.
- In the PowerPoint Preferences dialog box, under Output and Sharing, click Slide Show.
- In the Slide Show dialog box, clear the Always start Presenter View with 2 displays check box.
- Close the dialog box.
Can you do presenter view on Webex?
If you have two screens (article with options for adding an additional screen) you can use Presenter View in Webex. Share the screen with the Slide Show on it and the attendees will see your slides only. The downside is that Webex puts the meeting controls at the top of the Slide Show screen because it is being shared.
How do you present while seeing notes?
- On the View menu, click Presenter View.
- You’ll see the main slide that you’re presenting, a preview of the next slide, and any notes you’ve added for the current slide below the preview of the next slide. Your audience will only the slides that you’re presenting in your presentation, and not your notes.