How do I record PowerPoint slides on my phone?
Using an Android device
Open your presentation from PowerPoint on your phone. In the Pictures menu, Tap Camera. Record a video and insert it into the slide. Tap to start recording, when you are finished, you can choose Use Video or Retake.
How do I record a video slideshow in PowerPoint?
On the File menu, select Save to ensure all your recent work has been saved in PowerPoint presentation format (. pptx). Click File > Export > Create a Video. In the first drop-down box under the Create a Video heading, select the video quality you want, which pertains to the resolution of the finished video.
How do I record a lecture on my phone?
6 Steps for Recording Engaging Lecture Videos
- Prepare your lecture and slides.
- Download your lecture capture software or app.
- Optimize audio and video quality.
- Record a test video to check the quality of your audio and video.
- Record and edit with your lecture capture software or app.
- Share your lecture video to your LMS.
How do you record a PowerPoint and video at the same time?
The Easy Way
- Open your PowerPoint (or Keynote) presentation.
- Open ScreenFlow and click New Recording.
- Tick Record Desktop from and choose your desktop. …
- Tick Record Video from and choose the camera you want to record from. …
- Tick Record Audio from and chose the microphone you want to use.
How do I save a PowerPoint with audio and video?
- Select File > Export > Create a video.
- Select the quality of the video: …
- Decide if you want to: …
- In the Seconds spent on each slide box, select the default time you want to spend on each slide.
- Select Create Video.
- Enter a file name and then browse to the location you want to save your video.
What is the best app for recording lectures?
Best Apps for Recording Lectures
- Office Lens (Android) …
- Rev Voice Recorder (iOS and Android) …
- Voice Memos (iOS) …
- Super Notes (iOS and Android) …
- Notability (iOS) …
- AudioNote2 (iOS and Android) …
- iTalk (iOS and Android) …
- AudioShare (iOS and Android)