How do you get data labels above columns?
On the Layout tab, in the Labels group, click Data Labels, and then click the display option that you want. Depending on the chart type that you used, different data label options will be available.
How do I change the position of data labels in Excel?
Change the position of data labels
- On a chart, do one of the following: To reposition all data labels for an entire data series, click a data label once to select the data series. …
- On the Layout tab, in the Labels group, click Data Labels, and then click the option that you want.
How do I move data labels in Excel using keyboard?
To move the elements inside the chart with the arrow keys:
- Select the element in the chart you want to move (title, data labels, legend, plot area).
- On the add-in window press the “Move Selected Object with Arrow Keys” button. …
- Press any of the arrow keys on the keyboard to move the chart element.
How do you add two data labels to a pie chart?
Manually add data labels from different column in an Excel chart
- Right click the data series in the chart, and select Add Data Labels > Add Data Labels from the context menu to add data labels.
- Click any data label to select all data labels, and then click the specified data label to select it only in the chart.
How do I edit a pie chart in PowerPoint?
Change chart data on a slide
- On the slide, select the chart that you want to change. The Chart Tools contextual tab appears at the top of the PowerPoint window. …
- Under Chart Tools, on the Design tab, in the Data group, click Edit Data.
- Done one of the following: …
- Make the changes you want.
How do I show a value above a bar in Excel?
- Select cells A2:B5.
- Select “Insert”
- Select the desired “Column” type graph.
- Click on the graph to make sure it is selected, then select “Layout”
- Select “Data Labels” (“Outside End” was selected below.)