How do you put a video on a PowerPoint from your phone?
Open your device’s camera from PowerPoint, record video, and insert that recording directly on a slide.
Add audio or video from your device or online storage
- Open the slide you want to put the picture on.
- On the floating ribbon, switch to Insert.
- Tap Video or Audio and follow the prompts.
How do you put a YouTube clip into a PowerPoint?
2. Use an Embed Code
- Go to YouTube and find the desired video. Click on Share, and then choose the Embed icon to generate an HTML code. …
- Open your presentation and select the slide. Go to Insert and click Video → Online Video again.
- Insert the code into the From a Video Embed Code field.
- Click on Insert or press Enter.
How do you convert a YouTube video to PowerPoint for free?
How to Convert YouTube to PowerPoint
- Visit YouTube to find the video you’d like to use in your presentation. …
- Visit the You Convert It website (see References) and click the tab that says “Convert Online Video.”
- Enter the URL of the YouTube video into the “Paste URL” box. …
- Check your email for the converted video.
Can I use a YouTube video in a presentation?
In general, embedding an online video in your presentation or Moodle course is safe and not a breach of copyright as the content is streaming directly from the host server and you’re not reproducing or downloading the video.
How do you copy videos off YouTube?
Paste the YouTube URL of the video you want to copy and download in the box. Click on the “Convert mp4” button. Step 2: Click on the “Download” button to save your video and copy it to your device. Once done downloading, copy the video to your preferred devices.