How do I add a border to a slide in Keynote?
Add a border to a slide in Keynote on iPad
- Tap , then tap .
- In the Basic category, tap a square or rounded rectangle to add it.
- Drag the blue dots that appear around the shape until the outer edges of the shape form the border size you want.
- Tap. …
- Tap Fill, tap Preset, then swipe left and tap No Fill. …
How do you put a border around text in Keynote?
Add a shadow or outline to text in Keynote on Mac
- Select the text you want to change. …
- In the Format sidebar, click the Text tab, then click the Style button near the top of the sidebar.
- In the Font section, click. …
- If you add an outline, use the controls to change its style, color, and width.
How do you add a border on Keynote on iPad?
Add a border to an object in Keynote on iPad
- Tap to select an image, shape, text box, or video, or select multiple objects.
- Tap. , tap Style, then tap to turn on Border.
- Use the controls that appear to adjust the look of the border.
How do I add a page border in Apple?
In the Format sidebar, click the Style tab. To remove the color from the shape or choose a different color, click the pop-up menu below Fill, then click No Fill or choose a different fill option. Click the disclosure arrow next to Border, then click the pop-up menu and choose a type of border (line or picture frame).
How do you change the border on a text box?
Change the style of a text box or shape border
- Select the text box or shape border that you want to change. …
- Under Drawing Tools, on the Format tab, in the Shape Styles group, click Shape Outline, point to Dashes, and then click the border style that you want.
How do you add a box in Keynote?
Add a text box
- Click. in the toolbar. …
- Drag the text box to where you want it. …
- Type to replace the placeholder text. …
- To resize the text box, drag the selection handle on the left or right side of the box.
How do you do word art on Keynote?
Create and use character styles in Keynote on Mac
- Select the words you want to format.
- In the Format sidebar, click the Text tab.
- In the Font section, click the pop-up menu next to Character Styles, then choose a style.