How do you move images in Keynote?
Drag the image to move it, or drag any selection handle to resize it on your slide.
How do you move text boxes in Keynote?
A text box is added to your slide (you can change how the text looks later). Drag the text box to where you want it. If you can’t move the box, click outside the box to deselect the text, then click the text once to select its text box. Type to replace the placeholder text.
How do you select all shapes in Keynote?
To select several objects on a slide, hold down the Shift key as you click objects. To select all the objects on a slide, click the slide and press Command-A.
How do you skew shapes in Keynote?
Question: Q: How do I skew an image in Keynote?
- Select a shape, text box, or image.
- Click the Arrange tab at the top of the sidebar on the right. …
- Drag the Rotate wheel or enter a degree value in the adjacent field to specify the angle at which you want to rotate the object.
How do I create a custom shape in Keynote?
- Adding a Custom Shape. You can use the Draw tool to create your own shapes. …
- Click Shapes in the toolbar, and then select the Draw tool (or choose Insert > Shape > “Draw with Pen”). …
- Click anywhere in your document to create the first point of the custom shape.
- Click to create more points.
How do you move slides in Keynote?
Drag the slide to a new location in the slide navigator or in light table view. To move multiple slides, click the first slide, then hold down the Command key as you click any other slides.
How do I use a photo gallery in Keynote?
Add an image gallery in Keynote on iPad
- Tap , tap. , then tap Image Gallery.
- Drag the image gallery to reposition it on the slide, then drag any blue dot to resize it.
- Tap. …
- To customize the image gallery, make sure it’s still selected, then do any of the following: …
- To navigate through the image gallery, tap or .
How do I use the ruler in Keynote?
Use rulers in Keynote on Mac
- Choose Keynote > Preferences (from the Keynote menu at the top of your screen), then click Rulers at the top of the preferences window.
- Click the Ruler Units pop-up menu, then choose an increment (Points, Centimeters, or Inches).
How do you delete a text box in Keynote?
If you want to delete existing text, click and drag across the characters to highlight them; then press Delete. You can also delete an entire box and all its contents: Right-click (or Control-click) the offending box and choose Delete from the menu that appears.