How do you select multiple items in Keynote?
Select multiple objects
- Touch and hold one object on the screen, then tap the other objects with another finger. Use both hands if it’s easier.
- Touch and hold an empty area of the screen, then drag the box that appears around the objects you want to select.
How do you select all objects in Keynote?
To select several objects on a slide, hold down the Shift key as you click objects. To select all the objects on a slide, click the slide and press Command-A.
How do you drag objects in Keynote?
You can move an object one point at a time to more precisely position it on the slide.
- Click an object to select it.
- Do one of the following: Move an object one point: Press an arrow key. Move an object ten points: Hold down the Shift key while you press an arrow key.
How do you group objects in Keynote on a Mac?
Group or ungroup objects
- Group objects: Select multiple objects, then Control-click one of the objects and choose Group from the shortcut menu.
- Ungroup objects: Control-click the group, then choose Ungroup from the shortcut menu.
How do you select all text in Keynote?
Select a word: Double-click the word. Select a paragraph: Triple-click in the paragraph. Select a range of text: Click in front of the first character, then hold down the Shift key on your keyboard and click at the end of the text you want to select.
How do I resize multiple shapes in Keynote?
If you need to resize multiple objects in keynote, select them, then Arrange → Group. Once they’ve been grouped, you’ll be able to resize them with your mouse. Ungroup to get back to single objects.
How do you move pictures on Keynote?
- Draw a shape.
- Resize it to the desired size.
- Position the shape over the image.
- Select both by shift-clicking them.
- Choose Format → Image → Mask with Shape from the menu (these menu items are from Keynote 6.5. …
- Mask the image as you’d usually do (by dragging, resizing).
- Click Done.
How do you move text boxes in Keynote?
Drag the text box to where you want it. If you can’t move the box, tap outside the box to deselect the text, then tap the text once to select its text box. Double-tap the placeholder text, then enter your own. To resize the text box, drag the selection handle on the left or right side of the box.