How do you make the answers appear in PowerPoint?
Make text appear one line at a time
- On the slide, select the box that contains your text.
- Select the Animations tab, and then pick an animation, such as Appear, Dissolve in, or Fly In. …
- Select Effect Options again, and then select By Paragraph to make the paragraphs of text appear one at a time.
How do I create a pop up text in PowerPoint?
Create a Pop Up Text Window
- Select the image that you want to create the mouse over effect for.
- Click the Insert tab on the Ribbon and then the Hyperlink button.
- Click the Screentip button and enter or paste the text that you want to display in the pop up message in the box provided. Click Ok.
How do you hide and reveal text in PowerPoint?
Click the “Home” tab located on the ribbon at the top of PowerPoint 2010. Highlight the text that you wish to hide and select the “Font Color” icon from the Font section of the Ribbon. Change the color to the same color as the background of your slide. Your text will now be hidden.
Set a trigger on the clicking of an item
On the Animations tab, in the Advanced Animation group, click Animation Pane. In the Animation Pane, select the animation that you want to trigger. In the Advanced Animation group, click Trigger, point to On Click of, and select the object that you want to trigger the animation.
Click on the object you want to hide before its animation. Switch over to the “Animations” tab and select the type of animation effect you want to use. To make sure an object is hidden before it starts its animation, choose any of the “Entrance” animations—Appear, Fade, Fly In, and so on.
How do you hide something in PowerPoint?
To hide or show an individual object on your slide, open the Selection Pane and select the show/hide button next to the object you want to hide, or show. To edit an object that’s under another object, hide the object on top temporarily, make the changes you want, and then show the object on top again.