How do I convert a PowerPoint to a video for free?
How to convert PowerPoint to video
- Click Drop or upload your files.
- Select the PowerPoint file you want to convert to video on your computer.
- Specify your preferred parameters for the conversion—or you can use the default parameters.
- Click the Convert button.
- Wait for your presentation to get converted to an MP4 video.
How do I record a PowerPoint presentation as a video?
After you create your PowerPoint presentation, you can save it as a video to share with others.
- Select File > Export > Create a video.
- Select the quality of the video: …
- Decide if you want to: …
- In the Seconds spent on each slide box, select the default time you want to spend on each slide.
- Select Create Video.
Why does my PowerPoint Video not have sound?
When the “Flash-embedded video/audio is no longer supported” displays on your screen in the PowerPoint then it means the media audio/video format that you’ve embedded into your presentation is not supportable with PowerPoint. In this case, you’ve to optimize your linked media according to PowerPoint’s favorable format.
How do I convert PowerPoint 2007 to MP4 with audio?
PowerPoint to Video on Windows
- After you update your Microsoft Office suite to 2010 or later, open your PowerPoint 2007 presentation. …
- Move mouse to the “File” menu option on the top-left corner and then click it.
- Select the “Export” option on the drop-down menu.
- Click the “Create a Video” option.
How do I convert a PowerPoint to youtube?
Here’s how to convert your presentation to a video.
- Click the File tab on the PowerPoint (2010 version or later)
- Click the Export tab.
- Click Create a Video from the list of options. …
- Next, click the Create Video box below the settings.
- Click Save on the next dialog box to export your presentation in video format.
How do I convert PowerPoint 2010 to MP4?
Converting a PowerPoint 2010 Presentation to Video
- Click the File tab from the Ribbon.
- Click Save & Send.
- Click Create a Video under the File Types section. …
- Click Computer & HD Displays drop down. …
- Click Don’t Use Recorded Timings and Narrations drop down. …
- Click Create Video button. …
- Select location to save file.
How do I convert files to MP4?
How do I convert to MP4 on Windows?
- Download, install, and run the MP4 file converter. Download Movavi Video Converter.
- Hit Add Media and select Add Video. Import the file you want to convert.
- Open the Video tab and select MP4, then choose the desired preset.
- Click Convert to launch the process.
How long does it take to convert PPT to MP4?
MP4 is a standard video format, and almost all devices support this format. Therefore, you can opt for it. It will take a few moments depending on the presentation size. If you have two simple slides, it will take around 15 seconds to complete the conversion.
How do you turn a PowerPoint into a video on Mac?
Export your presentation as a video
- Click File > Export.
- On the File Format menu, select the video format that you want (MP4 or MOV).
- Select the video quality you want: Presentation Quality, Internet Quality, or Low Quality.