How do I present a list in PowerPoint?
Select the list you want to show in a single slide and click on the Home tab. Under Paragraph, click on Columns and select Two Columns or Three Columns based on the list. Now the whole list of items will be shown in a number of columns as you selected.
How do you change the color of bullet points in PowerPoint 2021?
To modify the size and color:
- Select an existing bulleted list.
- On the Home tab, click the Bullets drop-down arrow.
- Select Bullets and Numbering from the menu that appears.
- A dialog box will appear. In the Size field, set the bullet size.
- Click the Color drop-down box and select a color.
- Click OK.
How do I add a second level of bullet points in PowerPoint?
All the content layouts in PowerPoint include bulleted-list formatting. To remove the bullets or add them, you select the content placeholder and click Bullets on the HOME tab. To add a new item and drop down another level, press Enter, and click Increase List Level. Or, press Enter+Tab.
How can you make a bulleted list?
To create a bulleted list:
- Select the text you want to format as a list.
- On the Home tab, click the drop-down arrow next to the Bullets command. A menu of bullet styles will appear.
- Move the mouse over the various bullet styles. …
- The text will be formatted as a bulleted list.
How do you make a list look good in Word?
Use SmartArt to create a more interesting bulleted list in Word
- With the insertion point positioned where you want the list to appear, click the Insert tab.
- Click SmartArt in the Illustrations group.
- Choose list in the left pane.
- Select one of the list options by selecting it and clicking OK.
How do you make a list look good on a website?
In order to leverage the power of a great list, it’s important to remember a few key design principles.
- Lead with a clear hierarchy. A list will be clear and easy to scan if the hierarchy is well established. …
- Give your lists room to breathe. …
- Don’t overuse them. …
- Devia. …
- JoyentCloud. …
- Virb. …
- Eight Hour Day. …
- Hey Indy.