1. Add a Hyperlink in Keynote to a Web Page
- After you select the text for your hyperlink, right-click and select the Add Link option from the pop-up menu.
- Type the URL of the Web Page you want to link to in the dialog box.
- Use the Go to Page button to test your Keynote hyperlink.
How do you jump slides in Keynote?
Quick navigation in Keynote on Mac
- Click. in the toolbar, then choose Navigator. The slide navigator appears on the left side of the current slide.
- Click a slide thumbnail to view the slide.
- Press the Down Arrow or Up Arrow key on your keyboard to move to the next or previous slide.
How do you group slides together in Keynote?
- In the slide navigator, click to select a slide or select multiple slides you want to group below the slide above.
- Drag the slides to the right until a line appears on the left. Slides can be indented up to six levels deep, but you can indent only one level between consecutive slides.
How do you select multiple slides in Keynote?
- Touch and hold a slide in the slide navigator until the slide appears to lift up. To select multiple slides, touch and hold one slide, then tap the others with another finger.
- Drag the slide to the right until a line appears on the left.
In an app on your Mac, choose Edit > Substitutions > Smart Links (a checkmark shows it’s on). Do one of the following: Type a URL, and it becomes a link automatically. Select the text to change to a link, choose Edit > Add Link or Format > Add Link, then type or paste the URL.
How to Build Buttons in Keynote
- Open up Keynote and create a new presentation from “New” under “File” in the menu bar.
- Select your template and slide size and then select “Choose.”
- Click the “Shapes” button on the toolbar and select a shape you wish to turn in to a button.
How do you Unskip slides when presenting?
If you later decide you want a slide to appear when you play the presentation, you can unskip it. In the slide navigator: Tap the slide to select it, tap it again, then tap Skip Slide or Unskip Slide. If you don’t see the slide navigator, pinch closed on the slide to zoom out.
You can view your slides in different ways to help you organize and edit your presentation: Navigator view (the default): Displays thumbnail images of each slide in the slide navigator on the left, and a full view of the selected slide on the right. … You can drag the slide thumbnails to change their order.
Navigator view is the default view and has thumbnail images of each slide, which you click to jump to specific slides or drag to reorganize your presentation. Light table displays slide thumbnails as if on a light table, which lets you see more slides at once. … It’s useful for seeing the flow of text-rich presentations.
How do you group objects in Keynote on a Mac?
Group or ungroup objects
- Group objects: Select multiple objects, then Control-click one of the objects and choose Group from the shortcut menu.
- Ungroup objects: Control-click the group, then choose Ungroup from the shortcut menu.
How do you group slides on a Mac?
– Press Ctrl + Alt + G (Windows) or Cmd + Alt + G (Mac). – Right-click the selected elements → Group.
What is a group of slides called?
A slide is a single page of a presentation. Collectively, a group of slides may be known as a slide deck.