How do I insert a YouTube video into PowerPoint?
On the toolbar ribbon, select the Insert tab, select Video, and then select Online Video. The Insert Video dialog box opens. Paste the embed code in the box named From a Video Embed Code, and then press Enter. It takes a moment for PowerPoint to absorb the content.
How do you convert a YouTube video to PowerPoint for free?
How to Convert YouTube to PowerPoint
- Visit YouTube to find the video you’d like to use in your presentation. …
- Visit the You Convert It website (see References) and click the tab that says “Convert Online Video.”
- Enter the URL of the YouTube video into the “Paste URL” box. …
- Check your email for the converted video.
How do I permanently insert a video into PowerPoint?
On the Insert tab, click Video, then click Movie from File. In the Choose a Movie dialog box, select the file you want to insert. If you want to embed the video on the slide, simply click Insert.
How do I find audio files in PowerPoint?
On the Insert tab, in the Media group, click the arrow under Audio. In the list, click Audio from file or Clip Art audio, locate and select the audio clip that you want, and then click Insert. The audio icon and controls appear on the slide.
How do I extract embedded files from PowerPoint?
Open a presentation as a folder
- Click the presentation that you want, right-click it, and then click Rename.
- Change the file extension (. pptx) to . …
- Double-click the zipped file to open an Explorer window for the content files.
Click on the “File” tab in the PowerPoint Ribbon. On the right side of the pane that opens, PowerPoint displays the Document Information Panel, which provides data about your current file. In the Related Documents section at the bottom, click on “Edit Links to Files.”
How do you insert media in PowerPoint?
Open the slide where you want to add the video. Click Recording tab > Video > and then browse to the location on your computer or network where the video file is stored. Select the file and click Insert.
Why can I not embed a Video in PowerPoint 2010?
In PowerPoint 2010, click Video > Video from Web Site. Right-click the Insert Video From Web Site box, click Paste to paste the embed code, and click Insert. Important: If you see Video from Web Site in the drop-down menu but it is disabled or grayed out, make sure you have Adobe Shockwave Player installed.
How do I enable a Video from a website in PowerPoint 2010?
Now, access the Insert tab of the Ribbon, and within the Media group, click the down-arrow of the Video button to bring up a drop-down gallery, as shown in Figure 1. From the drop-down gallery choose the Video from Web Site option. This brings up the Insert Video From Web Site dialog box (see Figure 3).
How do I convert video to PowerPoint?
Convert & embed video in PowerPoint free
- Add your video. Install and run Freemake Video Converter. …
- Convert video to WMV. Click “to WMV” and select a profile for your video, better “Same as source”. …
- Embed video in PowerPoint. When the video is ready, just go to your presentation and add it to your PPT slides.