Can you mark slides in PowerPoint?
PowerPoint allows you to draw on a slide during the presentation. or right-click the slide and use the Pointer Options menu on the popup menu. Select a pen style: The Felt Tip Pen is a thick line.
What does red flag symbolize?
In politics, a red flag is predominantly a symbol of socialism, communism, Marxism, trade unions, left-wing politics, and historically of anarchism. It has been associated with left-wing politics since the French Revolution (1789–1799). … It was the inspiration for the socialist anthem, The Red Flag.
Is Australia a flag?
Flag of Australia
|Adopted||11 February 1903 (In use from 3 September 1901) 8 December 1908 (current seven-pointed Commonwealth Star version)|
|Design||A Blue Ensign defaced with the Commonwealth Star in the lower hoist quarter and the five stars of the Southern Cross in the fly half.|
How do I insert special characters in PowerPoint?
Adding Special Characters
- Click in a text box and position your cursor where you want to insert the special character. Select Insert> Text> Symbol. …
- From the Font drop-down menu, choose a font. …
- From the Subset drop-down menu, choose the type of symbol you are interested in. …
- PowerPoint inserts the selected symbol.
What are the steps in inserting symbols?
Inserting Special Characters
- Place the insertion point where the special character will be inserted.
- From the Insert command tab, in the Symbols group, click SYMBOL » select More Symbols… …
- Select the Special Characters tab.
- From the Character scroll box, select the desired character.
- Click INSERT.
Does the British flag look like?
The flag consists of the red cross of Saint George, patron saint of England, superimposed on the Saltire of Saint Andrew, patron saint of Scotland.
Flag of Great Britain.
|Use||Civil and state flag|
|Design||Four stripes of white, horizontal, diagonal, and vertical on a blue field, with a red cross in the middle.|