Of course you can physically embed the Tableau workbook in your PowerPoint presentation as an object like you can do with any other file of any other application. … You always have to interrupt the presentation, go back to the normal view in PowerPoint and open the file from there.
How do you import a PowerPoint?
To import a PowerPoint™ document:
- Click Import on the File toolbar.
- Choose PPTX (. pptx).
- In the Import Options dialog box, choose Create a new presentation or Add to the end of this presentation.
- Choose Import.
Can you create a PowerPoint in Tableau?
Export as a PowerPoint presentation
Any filters currently applied in Tableau are reflected in the exported presentation. … To export a workbook to PowerPoint: Select File > Export as PowerPoint. Select the sheets you want to include in the presentation.
How do I use Tableau in PowerPoint?
How to Convert Tableau to PowerPoint
- Open attached workbook “Fundamentals. …
- Select File > Print to PDF.
- Choose “Entire Worksheet” and set the orientation to “Landscape”
- Open the resulting PDF in Adobe Acrobat Pro.
- Within Adobe Acrobat Pro choose File > Save as Other > Microsoft PowerPoint Presentation. …
How do I import PowerPoint slides into another PowerPoint?
Open an existing presentation or create a new presentation that you want to insert slides into. On the Home tab, under Slides, click the arrow next to New Slide, and then click Insert Slides from Other Presentation. Select the presentation that you want to insert, click Select slides to insert, and then click Insert.
How do I copy a PowerPoint slide to another presentation?
Select the slide or slides you want to copy, and then on the Home tab, click Copy.
- To select multiple sequential slides, click the first slide, press Shift, and then click the last slide that you want.
- To select multiple non-sequential slides, press Ctrl, and then click each slide that you want.
How do I export an interactive Tableau dashboard?
In the Tableau Desktop, select the Workbook. Under the File menu, you will find the Export option. Upon clicking it, you can select the option that says Export as Crosstab to Excel. The file will then be exported in Excel or CSV format.