On your Android tablet or phone
- On your Android tablet, tap the Insert tab. On your Android phone, tap the Edit icon. at the top of your screen, tap Home, and then tap Insert.
- Tap Link.
- Enter the text to display and the address of your link.
- Tap Insert.
Navigate to the text entry field at the middle of the screen, just above the keypad. Type the URL you wish to send as a hyperlink. Type the entire address, including “http://” and “www.”
Add a link
Tap an object, text box, or selected text you want to turn into a link, then tap Link. Tap Link To and choose a destination (Slide, Webpage, Email, or Phone Number). Specify details for the destination: Slide: Goes to another slide in the presentation.
Add links to documents on Mac
- In an app on your Mac, choose Edit > Substitutions > Smart Links (a checkmark shows it’s on).
- Do one of the following: Type a URL, and it becomes a link automatically. Select the text to change to a link, choose Edit > Add Link or Format > Add Link, then type or paste the URL.
Drag the image, called a FAV icon, to an open spot on your Mac’s desktop and then release the mouse button. The computer will automatically create a hyperlink shortcut for the selected URL, which you will be able to double-click to quickly open without having to open Safari first.
Create a hyperlink to a location on the web
- Select the text or picture that you want to display as a hyperlink.
- Press Ctrl+K. You can also right-click the text or picture and click Link on the shortcut menu.
- In the Insert Hyperlink box, type or paste your link in the Address box.
How to insert hypertext links into emails on iPhone
- Open your Mail app and start a new email, then copy the URL that you want to hyperlink by navigating to it in Safari and long pressing the URL until the copy option pops up. …
- Now paste it into your email by tapping in the whitespace and selecting “paste.”
- Open the PowerPoint presentation.
- Highlight the text or object you would like to hyperlink.
- Right-click the highlighted text and select “Hyperlink…”
- From the “Link to:” side panel, choose the destination for your hyperlink. …
- Click [OK].
Insert a hyperlink
- On the slide, enter the text you want to turn into a hyperlink.
- Select the text.
- On the Insert tab of the ribbon, select Link.
- Select Insert Link. Or: You can make a link to a recently open file by selecting it from the Recent Items list that appears.
- Select Insert.
Add a link
- Open a file in the Google Docs, Sheets, or Slides app.
- Docs: Tap Edit .
- Highlight text or tap the area in the file where you want the link to appear.
- In the top right, tap Create .
- Tap Link.
- In the “Text” field, type the text you want to be linked.