How do you highlight text you just typed?
How to highlight text using your keyboard. To highlight with the keyboard, move to the starting location using the arrow keys. Then, hold down the Shift key, and press the arrow key in the direction you want to highlight. Once everything you want is highlighted, let go of the Shift key.
What are the steps to highlight the text?
Highlight selected text
- Select the text that you want to highlight.
- Go to Home and select the arrow next to Text Highlight Color.
- Select the color that you want. Note: Use a light highlight color if you plan to print the document by using a monochrome palette or printer.
How do I highlight in Open Office Impress?
It has been a big help. The text HIGHLIGHTING ICON is readily available in the LibreOffice Impress application by simply clicking on the text in a text box and the text formatting toolbar (with the Font Color icon and the text Highlighting icon) automatically appears in the upper right corner of the screen.
How do you highlight words quickly?
Select one word by placing your cursor at one end of the word. Hold down the “Ctrl” key and the “Shift” key. Press the right arrow key to select the word to the right, or press the left arrow key to select the word to the left.
What are the steps to highlight the text Class 10?
To highlight text:
- From the Home tab, click the Text Highlight Color drop-down arrow. The Highlight Color menu appears. …
- Select the desired highlight color.
- Select the text you want to modify. It will then be highlighted. …
- To switch back to the normal cursor, click the Text Highlight Color command.
What are the steps to highlight the text in open office writer?
Steps to highlight text in an open office writer
- Select the first word of text.
- Then select Shift+F8.
- Move the key arrow to move the next words of text is to be selected.
- Repeatly used as needed.
- OpenOffice Writer is the word processor part of the OpenOffice software package.It is the word processer like Microsoft Word.
How do you highlight all text in Word?
Select all text
- Click anywhere within the document.
- Press Ctrl+A on your keyboard to select all text in the document.